No disponible su venta online
Ponte en contacto con nosotros al teléfono 913691100
o envíanos un email a firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Louis Rosenfeld, of the Lower East Side Rosenfelds, earned his medical degree in Vienna, but returned home to give back to his neighbors, dispensing medical care for two dollars a pop. He was never fond of his neighborhood appellation, "Two Dollar Lou," so he was greatly relieved when great Great Grandpa Hyman anointed him "Little Dov" instead. This one's for you, Doc...
- Handcrafted using metal
- Features classic P-3 shape and Windsor-Rim inspired eyewire
- Comfortable detailed filigree saddle nose bridge
- Includes silicone nose pads
- Stainless steel temples with intricate filigree
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
Algunos colores disponibles para entrega inmediata. ¡Consúltanos!