MOSCOT ZEV-TT SE
No disponible su venta online
Ponte en contacto con nosotros al teléfono 913691100
o envíanos un email a email@example.com
ABOUT ZEV-TT SE
Inspired by the British Public Health Services "Poor Boy" Spectacles of the 1960s, The ZEV is named for GREAT Grandpa Sol's cousin and neighborhood lawyer, Zeyfer Braunstein (or Zev for short), who wore this clever, dapper frame (British accent included) when he needed to put his best face forward, helping neighbors whose reputations were on the line, get off the hook.
- Handcrafted using exclusive gold titanium
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes silicone nose pads
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
"EDICIÓN ESPECIAL GOLD TITANIUM"